2017 – 2018
Our Librarians are children especially chosen from P4 to P7.
What do the librarians do?
- The Librarians keep the library tidy.
- Recently they organised a competition for Book Week Scotland with winners from P1 – P4.
- Our librarians were also involved in a Book Bank, with children being allowed to select books the school was no longer able to keep.
- The librarians also encourage their classmates to read more and visit the school library. They keep the school informed of new titles coming in to school and other events.
- They will be planning some more events for World Book Day in March so stay tuned!